Congratulations! You're on your way towards big savings.
What The Gold Plan Includes:
- Lockbox Rental: $15
- Yard sign delivery and installation: $25
- Professional photography: $150
- Review of all offers: $250
- Professionally written property description: $75
- Email newsletter to over 20,000 local buyers: $150
- Front page of EveryHome.com for 3 full days: $150
- Comparative Market Analysis (detailed report of your home’s market value) by a licensed, experienced REALTOR®: $250
- Home entered in the MLS and all major real estate websites, plus access to all of the above services, including professional photography, yard sign delivery and installation, lockbox rental, professional review of all offers and negotiation assistance, professionally written property description, email newsletter to local buyers, exposure on the front page of EveryHome.com, and a comparative market analysis - 3% of sale price*
- *2% of the sale price will be offered to the buyer’s agent as a finder’s fee, and EveryHome keeps just 1%
For $0 and no obligation, sell your home at the price of your choosing and reach tens of thousands of local buyers on EveryHome.com! We also provide all sellers the industry-standard Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® forms as well as appointment scheduling.
For a small fee, some sellers may wish to include the following:
Here’s how it works:
- In order to begin advertising your home on EveryHome.com, we’ll just ask for some information about your home and a few photos. We can also arrange to have your home professionally photographed, if you wish. You’ll decide the asking price, and when you’d like to allow buyers to tour your property. Within a day, we’ll begin promoting your home on our popular website - which reaches tens of thousands of local home shoppers each week. We’ll be in touch with information about buyers who would like to see your home in person. You’ll begin receiving offers, and most settlements are scheduled within 45-60 days.
Information you'll need!
- Basic Information: Number of rooms, bath, square footage, asking price
- Property Information: Tax I.D., Age, Zoning and Description
- Highlights and Features: Recent Updates, Flooring, Roof, Garages, Exterior Types, View and Lot Features as well as upgrades
- HOA Information: HOA Details and dues as well as ameneities like snow removal, pools and parks.
- School Information: School District, Elementary, Middle and High Schools
- Photos: You can upload up to 50 photos! For tips on taking great property photos please review How to Capture Professional Real Estate Photos
Once you acquire all these details, you are ready to list! If you have questions, you can save your fsbo and call us for help at 215.853.7771